The United Kingdom consists of the countries of England, Scotland and Wales, plus Northern Ireland. It is commonly referred to as the birthplace of both the Industrial Revolution and modern parliamentary democracy. With its many national institutions and its wealth of natural resources, the United Kingdom’s economy is diverse. Its capital, London, is one of the world’s top business centres and has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. There are many different regions and cities in the United Kingdom, with the most populous being London. The majority of inhabitants of the United Kingdom live in England, with the Northern Irish Republic as the second largest country.
As a bus driver in the United Kingdom, you’ll use your driving experience and customer service skills to convey clients and passengers from one location to another. You’ll be liable for the safety and comfort of all passengers.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally conveying passengers from one location to another
- Professionally and regular inspection of the bus for faults
- Comply strictly with the traffic and driving regulations
- Liable for the safety and comfort of all passengers on board
POSITION SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good driving skills
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Good communication skills
- Patient and cool headed
- Friendly and demonstrated a positive attitude