MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The United Arab Emirates is comprised of the seven smaller emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi City, Umm al-Qirwan, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah, which are united under a single federal government on 2 June 1971. The United Arab Emirates has a very diversified economy, with much of its exports consisting of oil, gas, and other petroleum-related products.
As a construction worker in the United Arab Emirates, you’ll work with various construction industries and would perform duties of loading, and offloading of construction materials, mixing of construction materials at the work site, and ensuring a safe and organized worksite.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and offloading of construction materials to the worksite
- Loading and offloading of tools for construction to the worksite
- Prompt clearing of debris and other hazard at the worksite
- Other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience is required
- Good organization and planning skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Strong and energetic