The United Arab Emirates is comprised of the seven smaller emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi City, Umm al-Qirwan, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah, which are united under a single federal government on 2 June 1971. The United Arab Emirates has a very diversified economy, with much of its exports consisting of oil, gas, and other petroleum-related products.
As a cashier in the United Arab Emirates, you’ll use your customer service and sales skills to courteously welcome customers to the store, receive payment for goods purchased, and ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service experience.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly maintain the orderliness and cleanliness of the store
- Regularly replenish stocks as required
- Receive payments for goods and services purchased
- Ensure customers receive top-notch customer service
- Responsible for the arrangement of products on the shelve
- Other duties assigned
POSITION SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding organization and planning skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Prior experience is required
- Good cash handling skills