The United Kingdom consists of the countries of England, Scotland and Wales, plus Northern Ireland. It is commonly referred to as the birthplace of both the Industrial Revolution and modern parliamentary democracy. With its many national institutions and its wealth of natural resources, the United Kingdom’s economy is diverse. Its capital, London, is one of the world’s top business centres and has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. There are many different regions and cities in the United Kingdom, with the most populous being London. The majority of inhabitants of the United Kingdom live in England, with the Northern Irish Republic as the second largest country.
As a fruit picker in the United Kingdom, you’ll use your experience and skills to select, pick, or harvest ripe fruits.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt selection of ripe fruit for picking and harvesting
- Prompt picking or harvest of ripe fruits and vegetables
- Prompt sorting, and packing of harvest fruits
- Conveying harvested fruits into the vehicle
- Other duties assigned
POSITION SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Pay strong attention to details
- Prior experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong and energetic
- Good organization and planning skills