Applications are currently invited for the Developing Futures Scholarships which will be made available to high achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at Swansea University – UK.
The Developing Futures programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the Scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
Also Apply: 2019 International Fellowships At University Of Hawai‘i – USA
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Masters)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: Financial support as well as the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills.
- Undergraduate: £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees
- Masters: £3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees
Duration of Program: 1 year
- Applicants must have an offer to study full-time at the School of Management in September 2020 to be able to apply.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Also Apply: 2019 International Financial Aid Scholarships At Western Sydney University – Australia
How To Apply: To apply, you’ll need to download and complete the scholarship application form
Visit The Official Website For More Information