The University Of Applied Sciences – Germany is awarding the Europe Scholarships to highly motivated applicants who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The aid amount is awarded at the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s discretion and constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The aid amount awarded is 10% of the tuition fees for the first year of study.
- 31st of January (summer semester), (CLOSED)
- 31st of July (winter semester)
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU
Type: Undergraduate & postgraduate
Also Apply: Michael F Byrne Scholarships At Birmingham University – UK 2019
Value Of Award: 10% of the tuition fees
Number Of Awards: 4
- UE Scholarship of Excellence: Open to candidates with an excellent academic record and public engagement. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. Applicants will describe why their achievements qualify them for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Women in STEM-Scholarship: Open to all female candidates with an exceptional academic record. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter where applicants outline why they chose to apply to this program and what made them choose a career in a male-dominated field.
- Sport Scholarship: Open to all candidates doing professional sports on a national level. The applicants will describe how their experience in playing professional sports provided them with leadership potential.
- Women in Leadership: Available to female applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential.
Also Apply: Czech Government Scholarships At Charles University, Czech Republic – 2018
How To Apply: Applicants must have to send complete application form
Applicants are required to show originals (not photocopies) of transcripts, documents and also attach a motivational letter of no more than 1000 words with a application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information