The Gonzaga University – USA is offering the Graduate School of Business Scholarship to individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The award is a merit-based program designed for international students of high promise who demonstrate significant potential and benefit from graduate education.
Application Deadline: December 1st for spring, and July 1st for fall
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 50% Tuition
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be non-sponsored, fully matriculated, full-time (6 credits or more in Fall and Spring)
- Applicants must have a non-immigrant visa status. All students must check the application guide and checklist
before becoming a student in the Gonzaga Graduate Business School.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Also Apply: £5,900 Polonsky Foundation Grants For Graduate Students – University Of Oxford
How To Apply:
- Applicants must download the application form and submitted with all required documents to – Gonzaga University
Graduate School of Business
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0009 – USA
- Before starting the process for the opportunity , applicants are required to apply for admission in a master program at Gonzaga Graduate School of Business.
Visit The Official Website For More Information