The Merit International Scholarship attracts outstanding students who will commence degree coursework at the UTS. UTS offers a variety of degree level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants Must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Applicants Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney.
- Applicants Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies.
- Applicants Must not be a government-sponsored student.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Also Apply: High Achievers Undergradaute & Postgraduate Scholarships At Coventry University, UK
How To Apply: You can download and complete the undergraduate admission form
OR apply online
. After being registered as a full-time undergraduate degree at the university, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information