The Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, we offer a wide-range of scholarships to students from a number of countries (NON EU, fee paying Students only), in line with our strategic international priorities. The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Advanced entry
Also Apply: 2020 Rose’s Journey Scholarship Fund At Clarke International University – Uganda
Value of Award: Reduction of 20% in tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
- Applicants must be self funding students
- Applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
Also Apply: 2017 MasterCard Foundation Fund For Rural Prosperity
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program or advanced entry
Visit The Official Website For More Information