The United Kingdom consists of the countries of England, Scotland and Wales, plus Northern Ireland. It is commonly referred to as the birthplace of both the Industrial Revolution and modern parliamentary democracy. With its many national institutions and its wealth of natural resources, the United Kingdom’s economy is diverse. Its capital, London, is one of the world’s top business centres and has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. There are many different regions and cities in the United Kingdom, with the most populous being London. The majority of inhabitants of the United Kingdom live in England, with the Northern Irish Republic as the second largest country.
As a housekeeper in the United Kingdom, you’ll use your skills and experience to ensure the maintenance and up keeping of flowers and plants in gardens.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt cleaning and tidiness of assigned rooms
- Prompt and regular cleaning of the floor and windows
- Facilitate and ensure maximum satisfaction of all guest
- Prompt distribution of laundry items
- Clean and disinfect toilets, and furniture
- Other duties assigned
POSITION SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A keen eye for details
- Exceptional knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required