The Business School will offer one MBA/EMBA LGBT+ Scholarship with the value of £10,000 to an applicant who is committed to making a difference to the LGBT+ community especially within the business environment. In addition, Somewhere (a social enterprise whose mission is to increase the visibility and representation of the LGBT+ community in business) will offer the successful applicant mentoring.
The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Also Apply: 2020 International Freshmen Scholarships at University of Colorado Denver, USA
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- At least three years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- Can demonstrate their commitment to the LGBT+ community through previous action and support either within the business setting specifically or in a wider sense through LGBT+ action.
- Continue to aspire to make a difference for the LGBT+ community through their future personal and career goals.
- Has sound academic credentials.
Also Apply: $10,000 Freemasons Scholarships For Study In New Zealand 2018
How To Apply: Applicants must take admission in the MBA degree
Visit The Official Website For More Information